Tanner is a very nice athletic, muscular male and has very nice linage of Hunting and Field Trial Competition history. CALL NAME: TANNER DOB: 6/29/14 Color: Yellow Weight: 72lbs Health Clearances: CNM Test Results: cleared by parentage EIC Test Results: cleared by parentage Registration: Limited Disposition: Friendly around people: men, women and children. Friendly around other dogs. Training: Basic Obedience (sit, here, heel, lay, wait, no jump, no bark, kennel and will load in a 3500 pickup) he has been conditioned in the areas of obedience in parks, store front and pet stores. Tanner knows the cue “mark”, steady to gunfire, sit and here on whistle, collar conditioned and will work with or without e-collar. He is doing single and double retrieves at 100-150 yards on Land and 50-70 yards in Water (I have had him retrieve 3 Double retrieves at a time for me in water all at 200ft one-way that is just under 1/2 a mile of swimming. Tanner has retrieved both dead and crippled ducks and been conditioned on decoys.He has done diversion bird concepts, walk-ups and honoring. Tanner has been through 4 handed casting drills, single T ,double T on Land, lining around the clock blind drills and cold blinds on land. He handles 45-60 yards on Land and has a good off and on switch. I have raised to sell as good solid started Hunt Retriever ready for a good hunting home. Price will increase as he receives continued training and experience. Tanner is currently available to good hunting home. Crate (by Gunner Kennels G1 Large) included with Purchase.
TANNER GOOD OL' BOY (Microchip # 985113000354490)
Your New Puppy/Retrievers Current Diet
- Feeding your puppy when he is less than 6 months old
Most puppies are fully weaned at about six to eight weeks old, and once your puppy is weaned, you should feed him three scheduled feedings a day. It may be tempting to feed your puppy whenever he seems hungry, but establishing a feeding schedule is an important part of your puppy’s training, and it can give you a better sense of when your puppy will need to go outside.
- Feeding your puppy when he is 6 months to a year old
When your puppy is about six months old, you should change scheduled feedings to twice a day until your puppy is mature: once in the morning and once in the evening. Feeding your puppy scheduled meals can help you monitor how much he is eating, which is an important way to help keep your puppy at an ideal weight.
- Feeding your puppy when he is more than a year old
Once your puppy reaches maturity, you can feed him once or twice a day. Most puppies reach maturity when they are about one year old, but large breed puppies take up to two years to reach maturity. Your puppy’s bag of food should have feeding instructions on the label, but if you’re not sure when to switch your puppy to an adult food, you can always ask your veterinarian.
No matter how old your puppy is, it’s important to stick to a schedule and feed your puppy at the same time every day. Establishing a routine can help keep his digestive system regular — and make house-training easier.
- Feeding your puppy its current diet: Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy this product can be purchased at Tractor Supply Co.,Chew.com and Amazon.com.( we recommend this until 18 months of age).
- Your Puppies Current Feeding schedule 3 times daily.
- Diet change of dog food at 18 months: (we recommend giving 1/3rd of selected adult dog food mix with 2/3rds of routine diet for first day then give 2/3rds of selected adult dog food mix with 1/3rd of routine diet for second day and feed normal serving size of 3/3rds adult dog food on third day.
- Your Retrievers Current Feeding schedule 2 times daily.
- Feeding your Retriever its current diet: Wholesome Fish Meal and Rice Formula by Spormix this product can be purchased at Tractor Supply Co.,Chew.com and Amazon.com.(we recommend after 18 months of age).