Squire is very nice athletic and slender male. CALL NAME: SQUIRE DOB: 2/24/2015 Color: Silver Weight: 88lbs Health Care: all shots current, 6 Month Pro-Heart Heart Worm Preventive and Brevecto Flea & Tick Preventive. Health Clearances: none, neutered. Registration: Limited Disposition: Friendly around people: men,women and children. Friendly around other dogs and horse. Training:Basic Obedience sit,here,heel,lay,wait,no jump,no bark,kennel and he has been conditioned in the areas of obedience in parks. He has had Retriever training and will deliver live/dead birds to hand.
STERLING SILVER SQUIRE
Your New Puppy/Retrievers Current Diet
- Feeding your puppy when he is less than 6 months old
Most puppies are fully weaned at about six to eight weeks old, and once your puppy is weaned, you should feed him three scheduled feedings a day. It may be tempting to feed your puppy whenever he seems hungry, but establishing a feeding schedule is an important part of your puppy’s training, and it can give you a better sense of when your puppy will need to go outside.
- Feeding your puppy when he is 6 months to a year old
When your puppy is about six months old, you should change scheduled feedings to twice a day until your puppy is mature: once in the morning and once in the evening. Feeding your puppy scheduled meals can help you monitor how much he is eating, which is an important way to help keep your puppy at an ideal weight.
- Feeding your puppy when he is more than a year old
Once your puppy reaches maturity, you can feed him once or twice a day. Most puppies reach maturity when they are about one year old, but large breed puppies take up to two years to reach maturity. Your puppy’s bag of food should have feeding instructions on the label, but if you’re not sure when to switch your puppy to an adult food, you can always ask your veterinarian.
No matter how old your puppy is, it’s important to stick to a schedule and feed your puppy at the same time every day. Establishing a routine can help keep his digestive system regular — and make house-training easier.
- Feeding your puppy its current diet: Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy this product can be purchased at Tractor Supply Co.,Chew.com and Amazon.com.( we recommend this until 18 months of age).
- Your Puppies Current Feeding schedule 3 times daily.
- Diet change of dog food at 18 months: (we recommend giving 1/3rd of selected adult dog food mix with 2/3rds of routine diet for first day then give 2/3rds of selected adult dog food mix with 1/3rd of routine diet for second day and feed normal serving size of 3/3rds adult dog food on third day.
- Your Retrievers Current Feeding schedule 2 times daily.
- Feeding your Retriever its current diet: Wholesome Fish Meal and Rice Formula by Spormix this product can be purchased at Tractor Supply Co.,Chew.com and Amazon.com.(we recommend after 18 months of age).